These garlicky, herb and mustard roasted potatoes are baked to crispy perfection. This Whole30 and paleo side dish takes just minutes to throw together for an easy weeknight dinner and are delicious enough to be a crowd pleaser at any holiday meal. The potato side dish requires only a handful of simple ingredients, 30 minutes in the oven and reheats great for leftovers or breakfast.
- 1-1.5 lbs small potatoes (fingerling, golden, cut length wise peeled or unpeeled
- 3 tbsp ghee
- 2 tbsp stone ground mustard (the grainy variety)
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1.5 tbsp fresh minced rosemary or 2 tsp dried rosemary
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/8 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. and spray a baking sheet with oil or line with parchment paper
- Stir ghee, mustard, garlic, rosemary, salt and pepper together to combine in a bowl
- Add potatoes and stir to coat evenly with the mustard mixture
- Arrange coated potatoes on the baking sheet, cut side down and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven, flip and place back in oven for an additional 15 minutes until the potatoes are tender and slightly crispy