This single serving microwave chocolate chip mug cake starts with a fluffy brown sugar cake base mixed with chocolate chips. It cooks in just 1 minute and tastes like a chocolate chip cookie that got turned into a cake.
- 4 tbsp all purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 3 tbsp low fat milk
- 1/8 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp brown sugar lightly packed
- Combine all ingredients except chocolate chips into a microwave safe mug.
- This is a small cake so you can use an 8 oz mug and it should just reach the top when finished cooking.
- You can also use an oversized mug, but the cake will be lower in the mug.
- Mix with a small, sturdy whisk until a smooth batter forms and no lumps remain.
- Get full recipe==>>kirbiecravings.com