These fabulous muffins are so heavenly you won't want to stop eating them. Nutella spread is swirled into muffin batter making for a delicious special or holiday breakfast!
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter at room temperature (1 stick)
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 to 2 cups Gold Medal UNBLEACHED all-purpose flour (bleached flour toughens baked goods)
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4-1/2 cup Nutella at room temperature
- 1/4 cup canola oil or coconut oil
- 3/4 cup sugar
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Beat butter, oil, sugar, eggs and vanilla with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Mix dry ingredients together and stir into wet mixture.
- Spoon mixture into greased or paper-lined muffin tins.
- Place 1 tablespoon of Nutella on top.
- Get full recipe==>>cantstayoutofthekitchen.com
- I did not measure the Nutella with a tablespoon. I dolloped in on so I may have used more than one tablespoon on each muffin.
- While I used two cups flour, you may find 1 3/4 cup provides a less dense muffin.